Media experts studies have compared a text based press release with a MPR and established that a MPR provides:
• ePressPack extends by 77% the number of views of your brand or company stories.
• ePressPack MPR pages with relevant images have 94% higher page view rate.
• Quick and customized HTML email event alert or Press release reaching your specific media targets will increase your media audience as well as the number of hits.
MORE PR CONTENT SHARING
• ePressPack has a 4 times higher sharing rate than a text-based PR
• Multimedia contents are much easier to share on social networks
• Multiple announcements means more search engines visibility.
• MPR multimedia contents (photos, videos, backgrounders…) and its embedded webcast enjoy a broader distribution
• Each multimedia content can be individually given out using a wide range of multimedia channels (YouTube, Instagram, Pinterest, FaceBook …).
• MPR multimedia contents are relevant to a vast audience (reporters, bloggers and public at large…).
• Multiple announcements formats (ePressPacks) have a life three times as long as that of a single announcement press release (40 days vs. 9 days).