Because we are passionate
We stand up for what we believe in and go the extra mile in everything we do. Working towards a common purpose: our clients’ success.
Because we are innovative
For the quality of our offer
At epresspack we make things happen!
When faced with a challenge we are relentless at finding a solution. We are innately curious and constantly adapting, we never stop listening and learning to ensure we provide solutions that deliver our clients’ desired results.
Life at epresspack
epresspack is the leader in digital multi-channel communications solutions.
Based in Paris, London, Montreal and New York, the unique, turnkey and personalized software solution developed by epresspack allows customers to boost their communication and increase their visibility.
Curiosity, taste of challenge, sharing: in three words, it is the daily life at epresspack.
Built around a multicultural and passionate team, epresspack develops and grows its talents!
Whether in Paris, London or the Americas, joining epresspack means joining a state of mind: a taste for self-transcendence, a passion for results and the desire to discover, learn, share and to work in a multicultural and multidisciplinary team.
Discover our vacancies, our teams are waiting for you.
UK Marketing Operations / Global CRM manager
THE BUSINESS AND THE ROLE
Publisher and SAAS specialist, Epresspack is a Frenchtech player in the communication and information sector.
Aimed at communication professionals, the all-in-one software solution enables them to publish, certify and distribute relevant and reliable information in various formats (press releases, emails, blogs, webinars, live events, social posts, etc.) to the press, influencers, shareholders and other stakeholders. The tool also provides audience management (CRM, emailer, blockchain) and project management solutions.
Working across a wide variety of industries with major brands, such as Louis Vuitton, Aston Martin, Accor Hotels, Unilever, De Beers, Havas, ING, … Epresspack offers a customized SaaS Content Management Solution (CMS) based on specific client needs, corporate brand guidelines and overall communication objectives.
As part of our growth strategy Epresspack is looking for an experienced operational marketing/CRM manager, based in Paris (UK native or 100% fluent in English). Reporting to our CMO in Paris and work closely with our sales team in UK, this is an exciting opportunity for an experienced professional looking to apply and evolve their experience and learning in the marketing space to help drive brand perception of Epresspack across Europe and the UK markets and support our ambition to become the market leader in those regions.
For the right candidate, and governed by success, this role will not only be rewarding in the short term but has a strong emphasis on evolving quickly as the success of the business builds.
The OPERATIONAL MARKETING/CRM manager will oversee the CRM (Customer Relation Management) European engagement program but also develop, maintain, and service the marketing strategies for our UK team that align with the company’s strategic vision. You will help to generate prospects by leveraging marketing activities and creatively searching the marketplace for potential opportunities to establish and build new relationships and partnerships.
As a specialist in multi-channel customer marketing and inbound marketing, you conduct strategic thinking on the engagement of the company's users or customers and implements acquisition and loyalty campaigns, relationship programs all our B2B data bases.
- Manage our marketing and sales CRM database (Hubspot)
- The analysis of the returns of the campaigns of communication and prospecting and the recommendations of optimization.
- Deployment of contextual, personalized and coherent emailing programs or social network marketing posts on all channels.
- Develop workflows at each stage of the online customer journey with the objective of acquiring, converting, quickly winning and retaining in order to increase the number of prospects and to create opportunities to get new customers.
- Improve organic search engine performance (SEO) and goal-setting based on click through rates, traffic, and conversions.
OPERATIONAL MARKETING for UK market
- Explore new ways to identify, segment, target, engage and convert our target buyers.
- Work closely with central marketing team (Paris) to build and manage a rich content/editorial calendar that attracts and drives conversion of a qualified new prospect audience to our owned properties, continues to support, educate and retain our existing clients and positions Epresspack as the leader in its field (including blog posts, whitepapers, studies, webinars, infographics, newsletter, emails, etc.).
- Build a strategy to be seen during professional fairs, awards and work closely with professional associations, (ICCO, PRCA, ...).
- Manage specific events attendance along with team: fairs, awards, etc
- Be point of contact to discuss with dedicated business journalists and influencers. Monitor and engage in relevant social discussions about our company and industry, to continue to push awareness of the epresspack brand.
- Be a driving force on all marketing projects and operations to be conducted.
- Interact with internal teams, communicate and present ideas.
- Identify and develop relevant partnerships
CORE ATTRIBUTES :
- You are a fluent and experienced communicator in English and in French
- Business school 4+ - MBA- BA/BS BA in Marketing or Communication
- At least three years active experience working within a B2B marketing role
- Previous experience producing content for the web and social media channels to drive engagement and conversion
- Experience with email marketing, lead nurturing, marketing automation, SEO and web analytics
- Knowledge of HUBSPOT will be a BIG PLUS
- A dual-minded approach: You’re highly creative and an excellent writer but can also be process-driven
- Exceptional writing and editing skills, as well as the ability to adopt the style, tone, and voice of our business to various types of content and audience and most importantly for the UK market
- A passion and strong understanding of the PR & Marketing communications industry and our business mission
- Excellent organizational skills to work independently and as part of an international team, managing projects with many moving parts.
KEY POINTS :
- 3 years’ experience in B2B MARKETING/COMMUNICATION is a must have.
- INBOUND MARKETING knowledge will be a big +.
- Permanent: CDI
- Immediate start
WE OFFER :
- A competitive compensation package in line with your experience
- A company "on a human scale", which places great focus on the integration and development of its employees.
- A structured environment but which has not lost its start-up mindset
- A two-way evolution: you evolve with us... and we evolve with you
If you believe that you are up to this challenge and want to join a fast-growing company with fantastic career development opportunities, get in touch.
Send your resume and cover letter at email@example.com
EPRESSPACK : 35 RUE BERGER - 75002 - Paris
Linkedin : Epresspack
Twitter : Epresspack