Because we are passionate
We stand up for what we believe in and go the extra mile in everything we do. Working towards a common purpose: our clients’ success.
Because we are innovative
For the quality of our offer
At epresspack we make things happen!
When faced with a challenge we are relentless at finding a solution. We are innately curious and constantly adapting, we never stop listening and learning to ensure we provide solutions that deliver our clients’ desired results.
Life at epresspack
epresspack is the leader in digital multi-channel communications solutions.
Based in Paris, London, Montreal and New York, the unique, turnkey and personalized software solution developed by epresspack allows customers to boost their communication and increase their visibility.
Curiosity, taste of challenge, sharing: in three words, it is the daily life at epresspack.
Built around a multicultural and passionate team, epresspack develops and grows its talents!
Whether in Paris, London or the Americas, joining epresspack means joining a state of mind: a taste for self-transcendence, a passion for results and the desire to discover, learn, share and to work in a multicultural and multidisciplinary team.
Discover our vacancies, our teams are waiting for you.
Who are we?
Epresspack offers innovative and digital Newsroom solutions for press relations. Epresspack offers rewarding careers in business, design, web / mobile development in France, North America, and Great Britain, Italy. Epresspack solutions allow brands to engage their audiences with digital newsrooms (via the web, email, social networks) while optimizing the SEO of their content. Epresspack is trusted by 300 major French companies and institutions (30% of CAC 40 companies) including Accor, Orange, Louis Vuitton ...
Becoming a Business Developer / Key Account for Epresspack - What exactly is it?
A true conductor of the Epresspack business strategy at international level (mainly Europe to start). You develop, maintain and support foreign customers throughout the sales cycle to achieve your annual new business goals and those of recurring customers management.
You will generate leads by using new and existing contacts and you will creatively identify potential opportunities by generating networking, salon, emailing, and other activities.
With the help of the Inside sales teams, you will also ensure the follow-up and the nurturing of the incoming leads, generated through Inbound Marketing by our marketing departments.
You will work with the client project management team to ensure that our customized solution meets clients needs.
To improve our current solutions and ensure the development of new services, you will help to collect information on current service concepts so to transmit suggestions and feedback from our customers to the product development team.
Here is what will be expected of you if you wish to be part of the dynamic Epresspack team:
• Generate international new leads by creatively researching leads and taking advantage of existing contacts in our CRM databases.
• Build and manage your sales pipeline with enough prospects to exceed goals and ensure that your opportunities are constantly being tracked and updated.
• Identify key decision-makers in public relations, digital marketing, and communications.
• Analyze, adjust and revise your sales plan regularly, and make meaningful conclusions to move our business forward.
• Ensure regular contact with customers and prospects to maintain the interest and continued satisfaction of our solutions.
• Stay abreast of the latest trends in public relations (PR), communications and digital marketing.
• Share your information and customer feedback regularly with the Research & Development team to enable us to adapt to the changing needs of our customers and continually improve our solutions.
• Identify and participate in networking events (networking evening, fairs, etc.) to create contacts and opportunities in different target markets
• Business School or equivalent with a minimum of 3-5 years of experience in a similar position selling digital solutions (SaaS).
• You are a natural entrepreneur, with a great sense of initiative and willingness to deliver services and exceed expectations.
• Experience of consultative sales processes at all levels of a company, especially the executive level: communication and marketing directors, CEO's, etc.
• Excellent communication skills and comfortable presenting and negotiating service offers.
• Great networker and business relationship builder, always looking for the next opportunity.
• Excellent organizational skills, time management, and planning.
• Know how to recognize when things are not going well and determined to take the necessary means to correct the actions quickly.
• Strong ability to collaborate with teams to ensure the satisfaction of our customers.
• Understanding and maximum grasp of the marketing and communication strategies of your prospects, ability to think creatively to identify solutions to quickly meet their needs.
• Salesforce CRM or Hubspot CRM or other experience.
• In-depth knowledge of Microsoft Suite (PowerPoint & Excel in priority).
• Native english speaker - other languages, French, Italian or Spanish, appreciated.
• A top-notch team.
• A structured environment that has not lost its soul as a start-up.
• A two-way evolution: you evolve with us ... and we evolve with you.
• A "human-sized" company that places the integration and development of its employees at the heart of its concerns.
• Premises in the heart of Paris.
If you are up to this challenge and want to join a growing company with career development opportunities, then do not hesitate!