Press release, November 10, 2020 - Epresspack, a French publisher of newsrooms serving the reputation and influence of brands and companies, has won 4 emblematic budgets which, among the ten new customers acquired since the start of the school year, choose the technology developed by the start-up to acquire a new content management platform or upgrade their existing tool.
- The Ministry of the Economy and Finance entrusted it with the creation of its new newsroom and adopted the full range of its functionalities (creation, distribution, and certification of content, Live events, CRM) to better converse with the media.
- Following a call for tenders, EDF chooses Epresspack technology to create, distribute, and certify its content, manage contacts, and monitor the performance of its messages.
- The SNCF group is upgrading its newsroom with Epresspack technology to communicate with the media and institutions: publish and distribute rich media content, organize and broadcast live events in its own environment and manage its audiences (CRM). Note that Epresspack already manages the newsrooms of OUI SNCF and Evoyageurs.
- Sacem uses Epresspack technology to manage its relations with the press and its entire ecosystem. Just put online, the new platform allows you to read its breakings news, distribute them in the form of press releases or press kits, and publish cold content (activity reports, forums, CEOs blog, studies, etc.).
“Epresspack captures the acceleration of the digital transformation of brands and companies and their press and public relations process. » Explains Antoun Sfeir, CEO of Epresspack. "They express the need for simple and efficient tools that meet their challenges of reactivity in the face of multiple crises & the emergence and the fight against fake news. Our technology stands out as a response to all of these reputation issues. "
In addition, Epresspack wins and puts online this month:
- The Pierre & Vacances-Center Parcs newsroom, which brings together all of its tourism brands.
- The COTY PROFESSIONAL BEAUTY newsroom for its 5 commercial brands and its corporate brand.
- The entire website of the communication agency Havas Paris, which is becoming a showcase for the publication and distribution of hot and cold content.
Editor of newsrooms, Epresspack's ambition is to offer the best of technology (100% European) in the service of the reputation of brands and companies. Aimed at communications directors, marketing directors, and more broadly communications professionals, Epresspack platforms are all-in-one tools, which help companies to think of themselves as the media. Bringing together all the communication functionalities in the same place, the platforms ensure the publication, editing, and distribution of content in the most innovative formats, audience management and project management (workplace). The latest innovation to date, the broadcasting of live events, and integrated replay. Some 300 brands and international companies have chosen newsrooms designed and powered by Epresspack to carry out their "public relations" and influencer marketing. Among them, the Accor Group, ADP, AstraZeneca, Audi, Bouygues, BPI France, Dove, Hermès, Kering, ING, Leboncoin, Louis Vuitton, Vinci, Vivatech, Volkswagen… Founded by Antoun Sfeir, CEO, this tech player in the communication brings together 50 employees in Paris, London, Milan, and Madrid.
+33 (0) 6 09 66 27 55